Congratulation to Dr. Sukendah, a PhD alumnus associated with PMB Lab, for her success in getting the support from Ministry of National Education for her international collaborative research. Her research project entitle “Development of Sustainable Agroforestry System of Sengon (Albizzia falcataria) in East Java Indonesia by Providing Selected In Vitro Seeding” was funded by “Penelitian Kerjasama Luar Negeri dan Publikasi Internasional.”
Sukendah now is an academic staff (researcher and lecturer) at Universitas Pembangunan Nasional Veteran Jatim (UPN Veteran Jatim). She will conduct her research in collaboration with Kagawa University, Japan.
All PMB Lab staffs and associated graduate students congratulate Dr. Sukendah for her success. We all hope that her research activities will be fruitful and generated a some internationally recognized publications.
Also read (Baca juga) :
- Sukendah Got Support for Her International Collaboration Research
- ISNAR C2FS Was Successfull – Congratulation to Sukendah & Her Colleagues
- Sukendah Discuss Her Patent Application of Kopyor Coconut
- Sukendah of UPN Veteran Visited PMB Lab
- Ismail Met His PhD Advisory Committee