Anneke Pesik, an MSc (S2) alumnus associated with Prof. Sudarsono of PMB Lab. has recently informed PMB Lab. about her success in getting scholarship for PhD (S3) graduate studies at the Plant Breeding and Biotechnology (PBT) Graduate Program, Department of Agronomy and Horticulture, School of Graduate Study, IPB-Bogor. She came to Bogor to finish a number of administrative purposes related to her acceptance at IPB Graduate Studies. While doing so, she take the time to visit PMB Lab. on Tuesday August 9, 2011.
At this moment, she is also in the process of participating in English Language Training at Hasanuddin University, Makasar under the sponsor of Ministry of National Education, Republic of Indonesia. Once completed her business at IPB, she has to come back to Makasar to complete her language training and take the TOEFL/IELS test at the end of this month.
Anneke Pesik completed her MSc (S2) program in 2005. She took Biotechnology major and wrote MSc. thesis entitle: ‘Transformation of Phytase gene (pBIN PI-11 EC) into sugar cane (Saccharum officinarum L.) calli mediated with Agrobacterium tumefaciens GV 2260 and plantlet regeneration.” Her MSc. program was supervised by Dr. Dwi Andreas Santoso (chairman) and Prof. Sudarsono (member).
Anneke Pesik is now a lecturer at Department of Agronomy, Faculty of Agriculture, University of Patimura, Ambon. She married with another lecturer at that University and already have two children.
PMB Lab staffs and associated graduate students congratulate Anneke Pesik for her success in getting PhD program scholarship at PBT Graduate studies. We hope that she will succeed in her PhD Program.
Also read (Baca juga):
- Nur Ajijah Ridwan Completed Her Written PhD Qualifying Examination
- Syamsuddin of Unsyiah, Darrusalam-Banda Aceh Visited PMB Lab
- 15 August 2011: The Start of New Semester for IPB Graduate Students
- Siti Halimah Larekeng Completed Her Written PhD Qualifying Examination
- Renni Indrayanti Did Her PhD Seminar on Gamma Irradiation of Banana
- Roy Effendi – PMB Lab MSC (S2) alumnus Continues His PhD Program at Hasanuddin University
- Ismail Maskromo Went to Jember for Kopyor Coconut Survey
- Agus Rahmat is now Doctoral Candidate
- Agustiyansyah: First PhD Graduate of Seed Science & Technology Major
- Agus Rahmat Completed Written PhD Qualifying Exam
- Agus Sutanto is Now Doctoral Candidate