Academic program for graduate students (MSc/S2 and PhD/S3 students) at Bogor Agricultural University (IPB) Graduate School have just started in August 15, 2011. That means all lecture activities in the Plant Breeding and Biotechnology (PBT) Major start running in the same days.
PMB Lab coordinates only one course in this odd semester of 2011, that is: AGH635. Molecular and Cellular Analysis in Plant Breeding (AGH635. Analisis Molekuler Seluler Pemuliaan Tanaman). In this semester, at least 7 graduate students (S2/S3) will take part in AGH635 course. The lecture is conducted every Monday 13.00 pm. at Ruang Kuliah Pascasarjana 2, Department of Agronomy and Horticulture, IPB.
PMB Lab staffs and associated graduate students hope that this semester will run well. We hope all graduate students in Plant Breeding and Biotechnology (PBT) Major, Department of Agronomy & Horticulture, School of Graduate Studies-IPB will all succeed in their study this semester.
Also read (Baca juga):
- Nur Ajijah Ridwan Completed Her Written PhD Qualifying Examination
- Syamsuddin of Unsyiah, Darrusalam-Banda Aceh Visited PMB Lab
- 15 August 2011: The Start of New Semester for IPB Graduate Students
- Siti Halimah Larekeng Completed Her Written PhD Qualifying Examination
- Renni Indrayanti Did Her PhD Seminar on Gamma Irradiation of Banana
- Roy Effendi – PMB Lab MSC (S2) alumnus Continues His PhD Program at Hasanuddin University
- Anneke Pesik: New S3 Student at PBT Study Program
- Ismail Maskromo Went to Jember for Kopyor Coconut Survey