Nur Ajijah Ridwan – S3 student associated with PMB Lab met her PhD (S3) advisory committee members (Prof. Sudarsono, Dr. Dewi Sukma, and Dr. Rubiyo) on August 15, 2011 to discuss her plans for PhD dissertation research. The PhD advisory meeting concluded that Nur Ajijah will conduct “Induction of somatic embryogenesis and identification of Phytophthora palmivora resistant somaclonal variants derived from somatic embryos of cacao” as her PhD disertation research.The meeting also suggested that she take first phase of PhD qualifying examination as soon as possible.
To follow-up the advisory committee members suggestion, Nur Ajijah took her first phase (written) of PhD qualifying examination in August 16, 18-19, 2011. After three days of examination periods, Nur Ajijah has eventually completed her written PhD qualifying examination. If she is successful in answering sets of questions from her PhD committee members, Nur Ajijah will need to take her second phase of PhD qualifying examination before being declared a PhD candidate.
All PMB Lab staffs and the associated graduate students wish Nur Ajijah success in her first phase PhD qualifying examination. We hope that she will pass the first phase and do the second phase of PhD qualifying examination in due time.
Also read (Baca juga):
- Nur Ajijah Ridwan Completed Her Written PhD Qualifying Examination
- Syamsuddin of Unsyiah, Darrusalam-Banda Aceh Visited PMB Lab
- 15 August 2011: The Start of New Semester for IPB Graduate Students
- Siti Halimah Larekeng Completed Her Written PhD Qualifying Examination
- Renni Indrayanti Did Her PhD Seminar on Gamma Irradiation of Banana
- Roy Effendi – PMB Lab MSC (S2) alumnus Continues His PhD Program at Hasanuddin University
- Anneke Pesik: New S3 Student at PBT Study Program
- Ismail Maskromo Went to Jember for Kopyor Coconut Survey
- Agus Rahmat is now Doctoral Candidate