Agus Sutanto, PhD (S3) candidate working at PMB Lab, Department of Agronomy and Horticulture, Faculty of Agriculture, IPB-Bogor has just done his PhD dissertation proposal seminar (kolokium), Tuesday September 13, 2011, at 08.30-09.30. The title of his PhD dissertation proposal seminar was “Molecular Characterization of Resistance Mechanisms of Banana (Musa spp.) against Fusarium oxysporum f.sp. cubense VCG 01213/16 (TR 4).”Agus Sutanto is a researcher at the Balai Penelitian Tanaman Buah-buahan, Solok specializing in banana research. He is pursuing his PhD degree at Plant Breeding and Biotechnology (PBT) Major, Agronomy Study Program, School of Graduate Studies, IPB, Bogor since 2009. He does his PhD dissertation research at PMB Lab. of IPB.
Currently, he has completed almost all the academic requirements for his PhD degree and is in the process of executing his PhD dissertation research. He plans to have his dissertation research completed in the year 2012 and completed his PhD program at the early 2013.
PMB Lab staffs and associated graduate students congratulate Agus Sutanto for successfully doing his PhD dissertation proposal seminar. We hope that he will continue his PhD research, write his PhD. dissertation document based on the finding, and complete his PhD programs in due time.
Also read (Baca juga):
- Agus Sutanto Did His PhD Dissertation Proposal Seminar on RGA and DGA Characterization in Banana
- Nur Ajijah Ridwan Completed Her Written PhD Qualifying Examination
- Syamsuddin of Unsyiah, Darrusalam-Banda Aceh Visited PMB Lab
- 15 August 2011: The Start of New Semester for IPB Graduate Students
- Siti Halimah Larekeng Completed Her Written PhD Qualifying Examination
- Renni Indrayanti Did Her PhD Seminar on Gamma Irradiation of Banana
- Roy Effendi – PMB Lab MSC (S2) alumnus Continues His PhD Program at Hasanuddin University
- Anneke Pesik: New S3 Student at PBT Study Program
- Ismail Maskromo Went to Jember for Kopyor Coconut Survey
- Agus Rahmat is now Doctoral Candidate
- Agustiyansyah: First PhD Graduate of Seed Science & Technology Major