In the 2011 Indonesian Plant Breeding Society (PERIPI) National Seminar – December 10, 2011 at University Padjadjaran, Jatinangor-Bandung, Ismail Maskromo (PhD students associated with PMB Lab) has again won best oral presentation award. Ismail has presented another one of his PhD dissertation research finding, entitle: “Keragaman Genetik Tiga Varietas Kelapa Genjah Kopyor Asal Pati Jawa Tengah.” Ismail Maskromo presentation was co-authored by himself, Hengki Novarianto (Balitka, Manado), and Sudarsono (PMB Lab, IPB).
This award is the third one that Ismail Maskromo and PMB Lab Group have received in 2011. Previously, Ismail won Best Poster Presentation Award at ISNAR C2FS at UPN Veteran Jawa Timur – Surabaya and Best Oral Presentation Award at 2011 Perhorti Seminar at Lembang-Bandung.
PMB Lab staffs and associated graduate students congratulated Ismail for wining the best Oral Presentation Award during 2011 PERIPI National Seminar at UNPAD, Bandung. We hope that Ismail will continue to work hard in his PhD research at PMB Lab, Department of Agronomy and Horticulture, Faculty of Agriculture, IPB Bogor, INDONESIA and succeeds in his PhD program.
Read also (Baca juga) :
- Ismail Maskromo Again Won Best Oral Presentation Award at 2011 PERIPI National Seminar
- PhD Candidates from PMB LAB Will Participate in 2011 PERIPI Seminar at UNPAD, Bandung
- Seminar Nasional dan Kongres PERIPI Komda Jabar: “Pemanfaatan Sumber Daya Genetik (SDG) Lokal Mendukung Industri Perbenihan Nasional”
- UPDATE: Photo Collections from Perhorti Seminar, Lembang – Bandung
- Ismail Maskromo Won Best Oral Presentation Award at 2011 PERHORTI Seminar
- A Number of PhD/S3 Alumni Associated with PMB Lab Presented Oral Presentation at 2011 Perhorti Seminar, Lembang – Bandung
- PhD Candidates from PMB LAB Participated in 2011 Perhorti Seminar at Lembang, Bandung
- UPDATE: Keynote Speech at Perhorti Seminar, Lembang – Bandung
- UPDATE: Seminar Perhorti di Lembang – Bandung
- STOP PRESS – Seminar Ilmiah Tahunan Hortikultura 2011
- Ismail Won Best Poster Award at ISNAR C2FS 2011