A number of staffs of Department of Agronomy and Horticulture have applied for continued funding support for their research activities in the year 2013. They have been waiting for the announcement whether their proposal have been approved for the year 2013 or not.
Well… wait no more since Ministry of Education have released their selection results. Here are listing of the staffs of Department of Agronomy and Horticulture who have succeeded in getting continued funding support for 2013 from Ministry of Education. The names are obtained and summarized from official Ministry of Education announcement at http://simlitabmas.dikti.go.id/Default.aspx
Here are the successful proposers for continued support in 2013: (listed in this order: Listing No., Name, Title, Research Schemes)
688. Trikoesoemaningtyas, Sorghum breeding program for improvement grain quality and yield potential, ,b>PKN & Publikasi Internasional
693. Dewi Sukma, Perakitan varietas anggrek Phalaenopsis berbasis spesies asli dan introduksi dan penggunaan teknologi marka molekuler untuk percepatan perolehan varietas unggul baru, Penelitian strategis nasional
707. Munif Ghulamahdi, Pengembangan varietas unggul kedelai hitam pada budidaya jenuh air untuk peningkatan produksi di lahan pasang surut, Penelitian strategis nasional
713. Sobir Pengembangan varietas melon dalam rangka peningkatan daya saing produk hortikultura Indonesia, Penelitian strategis nasional
719. Yudiwanti WEK Peningkatan produktivitas kacang tanah melalui perakitan kultivar tahan penyakit bercak daun dengan kapasitas source-sink seimbang Penelitian strategis nasional
All PMB Lab staffs and associated graduate students congratulate staffs of Department of Agronomy and Horticulture, Faculty of Agriculture, IPB for their success in securing continued funding of their research. We hope that their research results will be more fruitful in the year 2013.