Page Rank :
June 2017 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Post Category :
Posting baru (Recent post):
- One Day Seminar on Plant Biotechnology: Cellular and Molecular Aspects
- How to Get Your Manuscript Published – Experience Based Strategies
- Half Day Seminar – Tissue and Plant Breeding Topics
- PMB Lab Offers the “AGH635. Analisis Molekuler dalam Pemuliaan Tanaman” – again in Odd Semester 2016/2017
- 05/09/2016 – The Start of New AGH635, Odd Semester – 2016/2017 Calendar Year
Arsip Posting (Post Archives):
Tag Archives: Jatropha curcas
One More Step Further and Darmawan Saptadi of Universitas Brawijaya (UB), Malang Will Complete His PhD (S3) Degree at PBT Major, School of Graduate Program, IPB
After answering some inquiries and confirmations from seven members of team examiners, Darmawan Saptadi has finally passed his closed PhD examination (first phase of final PhD exam). Darmawan Saptadi had to defend his PhD dissertation before three advisory committees (Prof. … Continue reading
“After five years of all the hard work and stressful study, today I finally am able to complete my PhD program at IPB,” that is one of the many remarks Sri Hartati had made after she passed her final PhD … Continue reading
Darmawan Saptadi of Brawidjaja University (UB) has recently finished writing the first chapter of his dissertation research. This chapter is currently in the process of being submitted to the Journal Penelitian Tanaman Industri (Jurnal Littri).
RR. Sri Hartatik – my PhD student will finally take her first round of PhD Examination before her PhD Supervisory Committee and two outside examiners. The exam will take place in April 7, 2011.